Axcis Education are in need of a secondary maths teacher or experienced instructor who has experience working with pupils with social, emotional and behavioural difficulties. Our client caters for young people aged between 12 and 17 that have all been permanently excluded from schools. The placement is a long term opportunity which is due to start in September at a school located in Walsall.
You will be responsible for small groups of pupils on a full time basis with the support of two teaching assistants. We require a teacher or experienced instructor who can work across all subject areas but provide an area of specialism to the Math's department. Students are all at low levels of ability so we require a teacher who can plan and prepare accordingly.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for career development and to make a difference to hard to reach pupils.
- Post is based in Walsall
- Secondary Behaviour provision
- Start September
- Daily rate between £100-£150 a day
To apply for this position you must have:
- References to cover the last 2 years with no gaps
- Eligibility to reside in the UK
- UK experience
- Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent or be an experienced instructor
- A current DBS
In return Axcis Education provides:
- A dedicated consultant who will support you through your career
- Access to training such as ; Team Teach, Autism Awareness, Mental Health & Challenging Behaviour
- Invitations to events ran by NAS, NASEN, NAHT, SSAT
- Competitive rates of pay
This is a temporary position.
If you are interested, then please contact Helen Batchelor at Axcis Education on 0800 107 0459 or 01216 477386.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Helen Batchelor
TELEPHONE: 01216 477386