Teaching Assistant | Behaviour Support
This role will start in ASAP and is a full time post.
Are you looking for a role that will challenge you?
Do you have experience working with children who have Social, Emotional and Mental Health disorders?
Do you want a career where you can progress and change students life at the same time?
If you answered "yes" then this is the role for you! Apply now!
A mainstream high school in the Lancashire area is looking for a Teaching Assistant to join their thriving team and make a difference and contribute to their support team.
Benefits of working with the school:
* In-house CPD training
* Career development
* Becoming part of a strong and resilient work force
Your role will include:
* Working inside or outside the classroom with individuals or groups
* Adapting support according to needs
* Looking after children's physical, social and emotional welfare
* Recognising signs of distress in children and offering reassurance.
* Experience with social emotional mental health
* Commitment to working with pupils with special educational needs
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Initiative and problem-solving skills
* Ability to manage confrontation and challenging behaviour
If you know you have the skills and are a committed individual then apply now, call 0151 448 2810 or send your up to date CV to Jacqueline@axcis.co.uk
This is a temporary position.
If you are interested, then please contact Jaqueline Edwards at Axcis Education on 0151 448 2810.
This is a temporary position unless otherwise stated.
Please note: The details of this job are correct as of the start of the school closures. We anticipate that there will still be a need to fill this vacancy either on the expected timescale (as many of the schools we work with will remain open to support SEND/Keyworker children) or when schools re-open. We are therefore continuing to accept applications but please bear with us as there may be a delay on the listed start date due to the fact that the situation is continually evolving.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
Axcis Education is an employment agency offering temporary supply work for daily, short-term and long-term assignments in addition to permanent positions.