An SEND college in Croydon are looking for a full time Maths teacher to do the following:
1. To teach allocated classes.
2. To act as group tutor as required.
3. To prepare, deliver and assess students learning to the required high standards and expectations of the College.
4. To market and promote courses and programmes to a range of stakeholders.
5. To report on learners progress to parents and other stakeholders.
Your main duties:
1. Preparation and delivery of lessons and courses; assessment, recording and reporting on assessments of students.
2. Acting as group and personal tutor; delivery of tutorial programme; guidance to members of tutor group; supporting and participating in curriculum development; accurate maintenance of registers; preparation of tutor reports.
3. Consultation and reporting with parents and colleagues as needed.
4. Attendance at staff, department, team meetings and parents’ consultation meetings.
5. Participation in examination arrangements including invigilation.
6. Participation in learner admissions, learner trips and visits, enrichment and guidance of learners.
If you are a qualified Maths teacher or confident teaching Maths and looking for a full time, on going role then this could be the job for you.
This is a temporary position.
If you are interested, then please contact Tessa Ejehu at Axcis Education on 0800 107 9900 or 020 7580 2956.
Axcis is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Tessa Ejehu
TELEPHONE: 020 7580 2956