JOB TITLE / ROLE:
Teaching Assistant- Secondary School- Enfield - London - North - Role: SEND TA Jobs
Are you a recent graduate?
An outstanding secondary school based in Enfield are looking for a teaching assistant to join their special needs department, starting in September.
This is a mainstream secondary school, and caters for those children on the Autistic spectrum, with Asperger's, Downs Syndrome, SLD and Complex Needs.
The right candidate will;
- Have proven experience working with children, ideally from a SEN or care background
- Be degree qualified or recently graduated
- Have previous experience in supporting pupils with Behavioural, Emotional and Social Difficulties
- Be able to think on their feet whilst being adaptable to different situations as well as being dedicated to each individual pupils needs
- Overall be a team player, positive, reliable and have a proactive approach to excel in a challenging environment
If you feel you have the correct attributes and experience for this role, then please get in contact today.
This is a temporary position.
If you are interested, then please contact Simi Padda at Axcis Education on 020 7580 2956.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
Axcis Education is an employment agency offering temporary supply work for daily, short-term and long-term assignments in addition to permanent positions.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Simi Padda
TELEPHONE: 020 7580 2956