JOB TITLE / ROLE:
Residential staff needed, Bristol school - South Gloucestershire - Role: SEND TA Jobs
Job Title: Residential staff needed, Bristol school
JOB WORKING HOURS:
I am working with a lovely SEND school in the Thornbury area that are looking for waking night staff. This role is to start as soon as possible and there are options for as little or for as much work as you'd like.
The role summary is:
- To provide care and continuous supervision for pupils with learning disability throughout the night.
- To carry out some household duties as required.
- To provide a warm and supportive caring environment for the pupils in any given house.
This school pride themselves on:
- Comprehensive training provided
- Exciting career development opportunities
- Unique and beautiful location
You will be required to remain fully awake and alert throughout your shift.
If you hold a Team Teach, PRICE, MAPA or equivalent certificate this is highly regarded.
If you are interested, then please contact Gemma Lee-Beresford at Axcis Education on 0117 373 6127.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
Axcis Education is an employment agency offering temporary supply work for daily, short-term and long-term assignments in addition to permanent positions.