Established in 2001, Axcis Education is the market leading Special Education Needs Recruitment Company. With offices throughout the UK and exclusive relationships with the National Autistic Society and nasen, we provide teachers and support staff to schools nationwide and offer temporary and permanent placements for TAs, HLTAs, LSAs, therapists, teachers, SENCOs, Deputies and Head Teachers.
We are expanding our Manchester branch and are looking to recruit an experienced recruitment consultant to join the already busy team.
We are looking for an ambitious sales person, who thrives in a sales environment. CV's are welcome from similar sectors such as health and social care but already working within education recruitment would be a distinct advantage.
Please note that you must be a car driver with access to your own transport for attending client visits.
Axcis offer a competitive salary with one of the best commission structures within education recruitment.
What the role would involve:
- 360 recruitment role covering all aspects of the recruitment cycle
- Business development calls within the London and surrounding areas
- Face to face visits with schools and SEND provisions
- Developing new relationships and account managing existing ones
- Candidate attraction and retention
- Extremely competitive basic salary
- Highly attractive bonus scheme (8-13%)
- Shift pattern working hours 7-4 or 9-6 in term time
- Reduced working hours in non term time
- Modern Offices within walking distance to Manchester Piccadilly Gardens station
- Company pension
- Health Insurance after qualifying period
Please apply by sending your CV in the first instance, to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested, then please contact Louise Clifford at Axcis Education on 0117 373 6127.
This is a temporary position unless otherwise stated.
Please note: The details of this job are correct as of the start of the school closures. We anticipate that there will still be a need to fill this vacancy either on the expected timescale (as many of the schools we work with will remain open to support SEND/Keyworker children) or when schools re-open. We are therefore continuing to accept applications but please bear with us as there may be a delay on the listed start date due to the fact that the situation is continually evolving.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
Axcis Education is an employment agency offering temporary supply work for daily, short-term and long-term assignments in addition to permanent positions.