Whether you’re teaching children about aerodynamics, air pressure, space and rockets or just want to have a bit of fun, everyone is sure to enjoy playing with this stomp rocket! Enter our July giveaway for a chance to win one of your own.
About the prize
- 100% KID powered: Run, jump and STOMP to launch these rockets up to 400 feet in the air — that’s longer than a football field, including the end zones!
- Includes a Stomp Launcher and 3 Super High Performance Rockets. No batteries required; super easy, fast assembly
- Take Stomp Rocket to the park or on vacation, and you’ll be amazed at how many children and adults want to play! Great for year round fun to get kids away from screen time and more active outside
- Award-winning products from industry experts, including iParenting Media, Dr. Toy, and Creative Child Magazine. Great for year round fun to get kids away from screen time and more active outside
- Pair with Stomp Rocket Science book and get kids interested in STEM subjects (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) early. Ages 9 and up
How to enter
Our giveaways are always free to enter, no strings attached! We offer several entry methods so you can either take a quick peek at our Facebook page, Tweet us or sign up on our website for work and you’ll be in with a chance to win. Follow the link below and you’ll be sent to our third party giveaway page (run on there to keep things fair and square) – where you can choose your method of entry and get your name in the hat for this great prize!
Are you looking for SEND work or staff?
If you’re looking for a SEND teaching or support job in England or Wales, why not register with Axcis, the SEND recruitment specialists? Or perhaps you need to recruit staff for your school or provision? If so, why not take a look at the Axcis Website, or get in touch today to find out how we can help?
Please note, as an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Any funds raised help us to maintain our charitable partnerships with nasen and the National Autistic Society.