URGENT **SUPPORT WORKER NEEDED FOR LSA ROLE IN WALTHAM FOREST** | London - East | SEN TA Jobs
JOB TITLE / ROLE:
URGENT **SUPPORT WORKER NEEDED FOR LSA ROLE IN WALTHAM FOREST** - London - East - Role: SEN TA Jobs
One of our outstanding colleges in Waltham Forest requires a support worker to support a post-16 male student with complex needs on a fixed term contract from now until July 2018 on a full-time basis.
The student requiring support is a wheelchair user and will need full assistance with feeding and personal care.
He is also a diabetic, however full training will be provided within this area.
On the academic side of things he will require support with scribing due to being partially sighted.
They are holding interviews immediately for an immediate start.
The college are seeking a support worker that is pro-active, calm, patient and empathic.
This role will suit:
- A care worker wanting to make the move to a role with the education sector.
- Ideally someone that is trained in feeding and personal care.
- Someone that possesses a caring, emphatic patient and pro-active nature.
- At least 6 months experience within either the care or post-16 education sector or a STRONG willingness to adapt to this role through previous experience in a school based role.
- As the role is full-time you will be flexible and support other students needs, should the student be unable to attend the college.
- Make a real difference to a the students life and see it more than just a job.
- Able to provide a fun and interactive environment for the students
If you are available and you feel you have the right skills: apply now!
If you are interested, then please contact Camelia Meade at Axcis Education on 020 7580 2956.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Camelia Meade
TELEPHONE: 020 7580 2956