Teaching Assistant required from Feb 2018 for a primary school in Tower Hamlets - APPLY NOW! | London - East | SEN TA Jobs
JOB TITLE / ROLE:
Teaching Assistant required from Feb 2018 for a primary school in Tower Hamlets - APPLY NOW! - London - East - Role: SEN TA Jobs
One of our lovely primary schools in Tower Hamlets require two pro-active and committed SEND Teaching Assistant's to start a year long contract from Monday 19th February 2018
You will be required to support students at EYFS - KS1 with Autism.
The school like their staff to work with different students rather than on a 1-1 basis, so this role will require flexibility.
The school would like someone that is able to bring something extra to the role i.e. music, sports, arts etc.
This position will be full time with a prompt start time of 8.20am. There may also be a chance for the right candidate to go permanent.
This position would ideally suit a level 2 or 3 qualified NNEB with solid SEND experience.
If you have the following, please apply now!
- Experience supporting students with Autism at EYFS-KS1
- Level 2/3 qualified NNEB with proven SEND Experience
- Flexible to work with different SEND students within a classroom.
- Able to provide a fun and interactive environment for the students.
- Able to fully commit for a year long contract starting 19th February 2018.
- Have a real passion for supporting SEND students; see it more than just a job.
If you are interested, then please contact Camelia Meade at Axcis Education on 020 7580 2956 or forward a current copy of your CV to Camelia@axcis.co.uk
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Camelia Meade
TELEPHONE: 020 7580 2956