Teacher in charge of coaching | West Midlands | School Management Jobs
At Axcis we urgently require a primary trained teacher who can take on an exciting position as a coach to up skill teachers at a primary school in the Aston area of Birmingham. The role will initially be a six week placement which will turn long term or permanent for the right applicant.
- Post is based in Birmingham
- Primary school
- Start Date immediately
- Competitive daily rates
To apply for this position you must have:
- References to cover the last 2 years with no gaps
- Eligibility to reside in the UK
- Recent UK experience
- Qualified Teacher Status or equivalent
In return Axcis Education provides:
- A dedicated consultant who will support you through your career
- Access to training such as ; Team Teach, Autism Awareness, Mental Health & Challenging Behaviour
- Invitations to events ran by NAS, NASEN, NAHT, SSAT
This is a temporary position.
If you are interested, then please contact Helen Batchelor at Axcis Education on 0800 107 0459 or 01216 477386.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Helen Batchelor
TELEPHONE: 01216 477386