SEND teaching assistants needed for a special school in Thornbury | South Gloucestershire | SEN TA Jobs
JOB TITLE / ROLE:
SEND teaching assistants needed for a special school in Thornbury - South Gloucestershire - Role: SEN TA Jobs
Axcis are currently seeking two teaching assistants to work in a special school in Thornbuy on a long term, temporary basis. The role also has the potential to become permanent for the right candidate.
The normal working day is from 8.30am – 5.00pm.
Your day to day responsibilities will be:
• Accompany a pupil or pupils to events, activities, gatherings and festivals both on and off-site.
- provide personal care when needed
• Behave in such a way as to set an example to the pupils of mature and appropriate behaviour, which is representative of the School’s ethos and standards.
• Maintain safe practice and report any concerns to the person in charge.
• Support the ethos and philosophy of the Sheiling School.
• Learn and partake in verses and songs in Class, Assembly and at Festivals Support pupils during class-activities, in workshops and at break time
• Participate in pupil progress recording and daily record sheets.
• Work collegially as a member of a team.
• Perform any other tasks within reason, which from time to time may be necessary to fulfil the needs of the job and further the objectives of the Sheiling School.
• Show an interest in Festivals and events held at the school.
If you are interested, then please contact Emma Preece at Axcis Education on 0117 373 6127.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Emma Preece
TELEPHONE: 0117 373 6127