Job Title: SEND TEACHER, SWINDON
JOB WORKING HOURS:
SEND Teacher, Swindon
Due to growing demand Axcis Education is looking SEND Teachers to either work on an ad-hoc or long term basis in Swindon and the surrounding areas. Whether you have extensive experience teaching special needs pupils or currently teach in a mainstream school and are looking to make a change, we want to hear from you!
In an area as large as Swindon there are numerous special needs schools always on the lookout for new teachers. However if SEND schools are not quite what you are looking for, then we can also look at opportunities in alternative provisions and PRU's. Swindon has great transport links, so if you live locally and don't drive, it's not an issue, and we can still work with you!
We are looking for teachers that have experience teaching a range of needs including, Autism, Asperger's, PMLD and social, emotional difficulties.
The ideal candidate will have;
- A relevant teaching qualification with UK qualified teaching status (QTS)
- A proven background in working with children with special needs either in a SEND school/provision or in a mainstream primary or secondary school
- Good curriculum and subject knowledge in line with their specialism and a proven track record of good attainment
- A can do attitude and willingness to help a school in anyway they can
- An enhanced DBS certificate on the update service (if you don't have one, we can help you apply for one)
- Flexible availability according to a schools needs and be able to work at short notice (if applicable)
This is a temporary position.
If you are interested, then please contact Lee Harris at Axcis Education on 0117 373 6127.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
Axcis Education is an employment agency offering temporary supply work for daily, short-term and long-term assignments in addition to permanent positions.