Job Title: SENCo - Maternity Cover - SE London
London - SW
JOB WORKING HOURS:
Are you an experienced SEND Teacher with a passion for SEN and are you now looking to take the next step in your career and become a Primary SENCo?
My client is looking for an amazing SENCo to join their team in a mainstream inclusive school in Clapham. This is a full time position to start in September 2019.
The ideal candidate:
- An outstanding teacher, with a range of experience working with children with complex needs.
- Committed to developing their own specialist knowledge and has an excellent understanding of how children learn
- Excellent SEND practitioner, preferably with SENCo/leadership experience
- Ability to inspire, challenge, motivate and empower colleagues to carry the schools vision forward.
-Liaise with staff, parents, external agencies and other schools to co-ordinate their contribution, provide maximum support and ensure continuity of educational provision for pupils with SEN.
- QTS or Overseas Equivalent
- Valid DBS
- National SENCo Award
- SEN School Experience (Mainstream will still be considered)
Salary: £200 - £250 per day (depending on experience)
If you think this SENCo role would be the perfect next step for you, please contact Sian Lewis at Axcis Education on 020 7580 2956.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.