JOB TITLE / ROLE:
Sales Consultant - uncapped commission - Westminster - London - Central - Role: SEND Teacher Jobs
Job Title: Sales Consultant - uncapped commission - Westminster
London - Central
JOB WORKING HOURS:
Do you have previous sales experience?
Are you money motivated?
Are you looking for a career with uncapped earning potential?
If so, then Axcis has the role for you.
The right person will be;
- A team player
- Money motivated
- Passionate about education
The role will involve selling the services that Axcis offer to schools across London, both on the phone and face to face. You will be required to maintain and developing existing relationships and attracting and retaining candidates. Your working day will be busy. You'll need to be good at prioritising and managing your time effectively as well as being organised. You will need to be clearly spoken with excellent communication skills, written, face to face and on the telephone
What we have to offer:
- Competitive basic salary
- Realistic margin and KPI targets - we want to focus on quality and outcome
- Very competitive bonus scheme - we pay between 6.5% - 13% on all margin that you bill for the company, no threshold
- Shift pattern working hours 7 to 4 or 9 to 6 in term time, with a late start or an early finish every Friday
- Reduced working hours during school holidays
- A warm, supportive and friendly culture
- Termly incentives
- A genuine USP! Axcis are the market leaders in SEND recruitment and work in partnership with the National Autistic Society (NAS) and the National Association of Special Needs (nasen)
Our training programme will equip with you all the tools and skills you need to be successful in your role and you will be fully supported along the way.
To be considered please send your CV through to email@example.com
Due to the number of responses if you have not heard back from us within 72 hours you have not been successful.
If you are interested, then please contact Louise Clifford at Axcis Education on 0117 373 6127.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.