We are currently looking for an experienced Manager for a new Children's Residential Care home in the Wolverhampton area. The setting is privately owned and there are 6 other Residential Homes within the organisation. All the staff are highly qualified and experienced within the homes and a team work ethic is practiced through-out with strong support mechanism from the executive management team. The home will cater for children with learning difficulties and emotional behavioural difficulties, so experience within this area of SEND would be beneficial.
- Hours: 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- Out of hours: An on call phone will be rotated between the 7 homes each weekend
- Job duration: Permanent
- Children's ages: 7 - 18 years of age
- SEND needs: Learning difficulties and emotional and behavioural difficulties
- Location: Wolverhampton
- Salary: £35,000.00 basic
- Bonus': You will receive a £7500.00 bonus if you are rated 'Good' in your first inspection and a £10,000.00 bonus if you receive an 'Outstanding' in your first inspection
- Start date: ASAP
What you need to apply
- Level 5 in Management as a minimum or working towards
- At least 1 years experience in a managerial role
- Experience with special educational needs
- Experience working with children
- A current enhanced DBS
- Must be happy for us to obtain at least 2 good references
If you would like to apply for the role or want further information then please email through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121 516 3018 for a friendly chat.
If you are interested, then please contact Carys Thomas at Axcis Education on 0121 516 3024.
This is a temporary position unless otherwise stated.
Please note: The details of this job are correct as of the start of the school closures. We anticipate that there will still be a need to fill this vacancy either on the expected timescale (as many of the schools we work with will remain open to support SEND/Keyworker children) or when schools re-open. We are therefore continuing to accept applications but please bear with us as there may be a delay on the listed start date due to the fact that the situation is continually evolving.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
Axcis Education is an employment agency offering temporary supply work for daily, short-term and long-term assignments in addition to permanent positions.