Axcis Education seeks a dedicated and committed Maths Teacher to work within a large High School on a long-term basis.
The school that we are recruiting for are looking for a passionate Teacher to start as soon as possible. This role will consist of planning and delivering engaging Maths lessons up to GCSE level.
For this role, you will need;
* QTS or Teaching equivalent
* Proven work history of working within a school delivering Maths
* Passion and drive to deliver exciting lessons to children of secondary age.
In return for your hard work, Axcis Education offer all staff;
* CPD Training including team teach and behaviour management.
* 24 Hour phone line with a friendly consultant on hand, 7 days a week.
* Excellent rates of pay.
* Refer a friend scheme.
If you are interested and have the above experience, please call Hayley in the Liverpool office on 0151 448 2810.
This is a temporary position.
If you are interested, then please contact Hayley Jones at Axcis Education on 0800 197 0140 or 0151 448 2810.
Axcis is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Hayley Jones
TELEPHONE: 0151 448 2810