An exciting opportunity has arisen at a PRU in the Balsall Heath area of Birmingham for a qalified teacher or experienced who can teach general subjects across the board to pupils who have behavioural issues or have previously been disengaged from education.
The roles are due to commence immediately and will span until the end of the summer term 2016. During the role you will also be taking on the responsibility of some general cover as well as getting involved in writing IEP's and behavioural plans where necessary.
The school has a small but committed team who are dedicated to helping enhance the students' experience of education, to make it enjoyable and fun. This is done through use of a range of techniques and alternative curriculum is used where necessary.
To apply for this role you will need:
- Experience teaching in a PRU or EBD environment
- To be able to teach general subjects including computing and/or humanities
- Be an experienced instructor or QTS teacher
- The ability to make this potentially challenging lesson engaging
In return Axcis will:
- Provide you with our highest rate of pay for this long term opportunity
- Offer CPD and career advice
- Supply you with a dedicated consultant
For more information on this role please call Helen on 0121 647 7386 or email me at email@example.com.
This is a temporary position.
If you are interested, then please contact Helen Batchelor at Axcis Education on 0800 107 0459 or 01216 477386.
Axcis is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Helen Batchelor
TELEPHONE: 01216 477386