Learning Support Administrator - FE - Stockport
Do you have previous education based admin experience?
We are recruiting for a Learning Support Administrator to start ASAP on a part time basis. Initially up until 20th December but will most likely continue long term after the holidays.
The role would be for 16.5 hours per week Monday to Wednesday (days may be flexible).
The setting caters for students aged 16-19 across a wide variety of courses, they are a large and dynamic organisation with real ambition for their students.
You would be required to:
- provide admin and data analysis support to the Inclusion Team:
- provide data support to their specialist assessors and the Lead LSA.
- Provide support to the assessment team with filing, logging and checking documents relating to Exam Access Arrangements
- Coorindate and input costings on Prosolution and ensure effective tracking & monitoring of learners.
- Manage inventory and maintenance of assistive software in the LS dept and assist with purchasing and promotion of software with LS staff.
If this sounds like a role for you call Graham Warner urgently today.
This is a temporary position.
If you are interested, then please contact Graham Warner at Axcis Education on 0161 507 9397.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
Axcis Education is an employment agency offering temporary supply work for daily, short-term and long-term assignments in addition to permanent positions.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Graham Warner
TELEPHONE: 0161 507 9397