Axcis Education are the market leading special education needs recruitment company. With offices throughout the UK we provide teachers and support staff to schools, PRUs and special needs provisions. We are recruiting for an experienced recruitment consultant to join our busy London team and help us grow our business.
What the role would involve:
- 360 recruitment role covering all aspects of the recruitment cycle
- Business development calls within the London and surrounding areas
- Face to face visits with schools and SEND provisions
- Developing new relationships and account managing existing ones
- Candidate attraction and retention
What we have to offer:
-Competitive basic salary
- Realistic margin and KPI targets - we want to focus on quality and outcome!
- Very competitive bonus scheme
- Shift pattern working hours 7-4 or 9-6 in term time
- Dedicated compliance team dealing with all vetting leaving you free to concentrate on building your business
- Reduced working hours during school holidays plus late start or early finish every Friday
- A genuine USP! We are the market leaders for SEND recruitment in the UK and work in partnership with the National Autistic Society (NAS) and the National Association of Special Needs (nasen)
The role would suit someone who:
- Has previous experience working in a recruitment role
- Has strong business development skills, both on the phone and face to face
- Is able to prioritise and work in a target orientated environment
- Is pro-active, hardworking and highly motivated
Applications will only be considered from those with previous recruitment experience.
If you are interested, then please contact Louise Clifford at Axcis Education on 0117 373 6127.
This is a temporary position unless otherwise stated.
Please note: The details of this job are correct as of the start of the school closures. We anticipate that there will still be a need to fill this vacancy either on the expected timescale (as many of the schools we work with will remain open to support SEND/Keyworker children) or when schools re-open. We are therefore continuing to accept applications but please bear with us as there may be a delay on the listed start date due to the fact that the situation is continually evolving.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
Axcis Education is an employment agency offering temporary supply work for daily, short-term and long-term assignments in addition to permanent positions.