Job Title: Education Recruitment Consultant - Exeter
JOB WORKING HOURS:
Axcis are the leading special needs education agency in the UK - we are seeking an experienced recruitment consultant to join our growing team in our Exeter office. Whilst previous experience of working in the education recruitment sector is as an advantage it's not essential as full sector training is provided. What's more important is that you're able to demonstrate the skills and attitude of a successful recruitment consultant.
The right person will be;
- A team player
- Money motivated
- Passionate about education
The role will involve the full 360 recruitment cycle - from selling the service that Axcis offer to schools across the Devon area both on the phone and face to face, to maintaining and developing existing relationships and attracting and retaining candidates. Your working day will be busy. You'll need to be good at prioritising and time management as well as being organised.
What we have to offer:
- Competitive basic salary
- Realistic margin and KPI targets - we want to focus on quality and outcome
- Very competitive bonus scheme - we pay between 6.5 - 13% on all margin that you bill for the company, no threshold
- Shift pattern working hours 7-4 or 9-6 in term time
- Reduced working hours during school holidays plus late start or early finish every Friday
- A warm, supportive and friendly culture
- Dedicated compliance team dealing with all vetting, leaving you free to concentrate on building your business
- Termly incentives
- A genuine USP. We are the market leaders for SEND recruitment in the UK and work in partnership with the National Autistic Society (NAS) and the National Association of Special Needs (nasen)
*Please note that you would need to be able to get to the office for 2-3, 7am starts each week - our office is located in Exeter. You will need to be a car driver with access to your own transport for attending client visits 1 day per week*
Our training programme will equip you with all the tools and skills you need to be successful in your role and you will be fully supported along the way.
Our office is based in Marsh Barton which is on the South West side of Exeter - really close to the M5, A30 and A38 (no nightmare travel to Exeter City Centre and free parking!)
To be considered please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the number of responses if you have not heard back from us within 48 hours you have not been successful.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
Axcis Education is an employment agency offering temporary supply work for daily, short-term and long-term assignments in addition to permanent positions.