ASD Teaching Assistant required immediately! | London - East | SEN TA Jobs
JOB TITLE / ROLE:
ASD Teaching Assistant required immediately! - London - East - Role: SEN TA Jobs
One of our outstanding primary schools in Tower Hamlets require 2 pro-active and committed SEND Teaching Assistant's to start immediately for a year long contract on a full-time basis.
You will be required to support students in KS1 - KS2 with Autism.
This will be a full-time position with interviews/trial days taking place immediately!
There may also be a chance for the right candidate to go permanent.
The ideal SEND Teaching Assistant must be able to;
- Make a real difference to a child's school life and see it more than just a job.
- Able to provide a fun and interactive environment for the students
- Be kind and flexible to work across the key stages.
- Have experience with PECS or Makaton or knowledge of the SCERT model
- Have previous experience supporting students with Autism.
- Start promptly at 8.30am.
If you are available and you feel you have the right skills: apply now!
If you are interested, then please contact Camelia Meade at Axcis Education on 020 7580 2956.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Camelia Meade
TELEPHONE: 020 7580 2956