Axcis is delighted to announce we’ve teamed up with a new training partner called Reachout ASC so we’re able to offer you even more Continued Professional Development (CPD) training.
Who are Reachout ASC?
Reachout ASC is run by SEND professionals working in the field of special needs, so the training is designed by people who do your job day in, day out. Their online training college is called The Ability Bridge. The Ability Bridge gives you access to a fantastic range of online training courses to support your CPD which you can study at your own pace. Not only that, all these courses are absolutely free, so what are you waiting for, there has never been a better time to sign up for online training!
What courses are available?
If you wish to sign up you get access to all 21 courses listed below. The good news is however, you don’t have to do all 21 – you can pick and choose as you please!
- Making Transition Work for Autistic Children Workshop
- Understanding Behaviour Through the Autistic Lens Workshop
- How to support autistic young people in relationships and sex education
- Supporting autistic students going to university
- Social Stories Workshop
- Developing a Sensory Diet Workshop
- Preparing Autistic & SEND Children for going back to school
- The Big Transitions for Autistic and SEND pupils after lockdown
- Autism and ADHD
- Autism & Anxiety
- Autism and Behaviour
- Autism & Christmas
- Autism in the early years
- Pathological Demand Avoidance (PDA)
- Recordings of Getting It Right For Me Live
- Resources & Downloads
- Supporting Autistic Girls
- Supporting Autistic Learners in the Primary Classroom
- Supporting Autistic Learners in the Secondary Classroom
- Transitions for Autistic and SEND Pupils
- Using Visuals to Support Autistic Children
If you would like more information on these courses please visit The Ability Bridge website for more information.
How do I sign up?
If you would like to be enrolled then please just let me know, or alternatively feel free to email our Candidate Training team directly.
And please don’t forget, we also offer a whole range of online webinars you can also sign up to so if you want to keep yourself busy during half term and brush up on some of your knowledge, check out the webinars available to you on our Events Diary page on our website.
To find out more about Reachout ASC and Axcis' partnership, watch the video here.
What other training do Axcis offer?
Offering our candidates access to CPD courses is very important to us here at Axcis. As such, we continue to expand and adapt our training offerings. Please keep an eye on our website and social media pages (see links bottom right of this page) for more information, as well as our events diary for upcoming courses and events.
Are you looking for SEND staff or work?
If you're looking for a SEND teaching or support job in England or Wales, why not register with Axcis, the SEND recruitment specialists? Or perhaps you need to recruit staff for your school or provision? If so, why not take a look at the Axcis Website, or get in touch today to find out how we can help?
*Please note that this course list may be subject to change at any time as the providers add or remove courses from their offerings.