We have always found that their previous experience is much sought after by the schools that we work with.
We provide a huge amount of support to candidates that are relocating from overseas to live in the UK.  Many of our own Axcis staff have made this move themselves and can offer comprehensive advice on the geographical areas that would best suit your needs as well as things like opening a bank account, applying for your National Insurance number, registering with the National Health Service, etc.
Unfortunately we are unable to assist candidates in securing the right to work in the UK.  We will only be able to advise you on relocating once you have secured your visa and have an idea of when you might be arriving in the UK. 
What do you need to apply for teaching assistant and other support staff positions in the UK?
These are the basic requirements but there are additional documents that will be needed.  Please contact us for further details.
  • 2 x proof of identification (passport, birth certificate, driving licence).
  • Proof of your right to work in the UK.
  • References.
  • A police check from your home country (or any other country in which you have resided for 3 months or more).
  • Proof of address.
  • An up-to-date CV.
  • Any relevant qualifications (not a necessity but considered advantageous).