Axcis are working in partnership with a primary school in Salford, which has an autistic unit connected, that require an experienced SEND teacher to work on a full-time, long-term basis. The school is a busy and dynamic environment with a strong focus on team work and pupil well-being.
Successful candidates will:
- remain calm under pressure and during challenging situations
- have a positive attitude and work well as a team
- have experience of behaviour management and de-escalation strategies (training such as Team-Teach is ideal but not essential)
- have a passion to help young people learn and develop
- opportunities for training and development
- Axcis have links with The National Autistic Society and NASEN
- Working in a well known and respected school
Must be available to start work immediatly on a full time basis.
This is a temporary position.
If you are interested, then please contact Charlotte Holmes at Axcis Education on 0151 448 2810.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Charlotte Holmes
TELEPHONE: 0151 448 2810