JOB TITLE / ROLE:
Support workers, Gloucester, ASAP start - Gloucestershire - Role: SEND TA Jobs
I am working with a lovely SEND school in the Tewkesbury area that are looking for waking night staff. This role is to start as soon as possible and there are options for as little or for as much work as you'd like. The hours are 8pm - 0830am.
The role summary is:
- To provide care and continuous supervision for pupils with learning disability throughout the night.
- To carry out some household duties as required.
- To provide a warm and supportive caring environment for the pupils in any given house.
This school pride themselves on:
- Comprehensive training provided
- Exciting career development opportunities
- Unique and beautiful location
You will be required to remain fully awake and alert throughout your shift.
If you hold a Team Teach, PRICE, MAPA or equivalent certificate this is highly regarded.
This is a temporary position.
If you are interested, then please contact Suzie Sage at Axcis Education on 0117 373 6127.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
Axcis Education is an employment agency offering temporary supply work for daily, short-term and long-term assignments in addition to permanent positions.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Suzie Sage
TELEPHONE: 0117 373 6127