JOB TITLE / ROLE:
SEND Primary Teaching Assistant - Y1 ASC 1:1 non-verbal - Manchester - Role: SEND TA Jobs
SEND Primary Teaching Assistant - Y1 ASC 1:1 non-verbal
A 3 form entry GOOD primary school in the Cheetham area of central Manchester are looking for a SEND TA on a full time and long term basis starting as soon as possible and continue in the new academic year.
You would be required to support a pupil in Year 1 on a 1:1 basis with autism. They are non-verbal with Speech & Language cmmunication difficulties as well as challenging behaviour.
The right person will need to:
- have knowledge of entry level PECS
- be able to use methods & strategies to help improve the pupil's speech and language
- be resilient to challenging behaviour
- be able to set boundaries
- be consistent in their approach
- be familiar with the Now & Next timetable
- help the pupil engage with peers
- keep the child on task and make sure they get their work done
If this sounds like something you can do please get in touch ASAP to put yourself forward.
Look forward to hearing from you.
If you are interested, then please contact Graham Warner at Axcis Education on 0161 507 9397.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
Axcis Education is an employment agency offering temporary supply work for daily, short-term and long-term assignments in addition to permanent positions.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Graham Warner
TELEPHONE: 0161 507 9397