NQTs needed for SEND teaching in Taunton | Somerset | SEN Teacher Jobs
Are you a Primary or Secondary NQT looking to increase your experience of SEND teaching?
We are looking for NQTs who are available ASAP to cover short and long term teaching assignments in mainstream and SEN schools in Taunton.
The ideal candidate will:
* Be available and ready to accept bookings in the mornings
* Have pre-prepared work that you can take and deliver effectively in the classroom
*Treat every assignment as if it is a permanent role, injecting a sense of purpose into the classroom and helping the school to the best of your ability
* Develop professional relationships with pupils and staff
* Ensure effective classroom management in line with schools behaviour policy
In return Axcis can offer:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Regular work
* Regular CPD
* Supportive and friendly consultants
* Experience of working in alternative education settings
If you are interested, then please contact Peter Wagstaff at Axcis Education on 0117 373 6127, or email email@example.com
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Peter Wagstaff
TELEPHONE: 0117 373 6127