KS3 Teaching Assistant needed in central Bristol, part-time, long term | Bristol | SEN TA Jobs
JOB TITLE / ROLE:
KS3 Teaching Assistant needed in central Bristol, part-time, long term - Bristol - Role: SEN TA Jobs
We are looking for Learning Support Assistant to support a Key Stage 3 student with an Education and Health Care Plan (EHCP). The support will be a combination of in-class support and one-to-one intervention, with the aim to improve written language difficulties and cognition/memory improvement.
For this post, we are looking for:
- Qualified teaching assistant with NVQ level 3 or equivalent (such as relevant experience, Education based degree)
- Experience with working within Key Stage 3 (preferable, but will consider experience of working with upper Key Stage 2)
- A good level of competency in Literacy and Maths
- High expectations of students
- The ability to motivate and inspire confidence in students
- Flexibility, energy and enthusiasm
- A calm and consistent approach
- The willingness and ability to work with a team of teachers
- Good communication skills with professionals and parents
- Basic IT skills and an understanding of how IT can be used to support learning
In return, the school can offer:
- The opportunity to play a significant part in the development of a student's learning
- Support form a highly committed and supportive team
- The chance to work in a small and nurturing school environment, where the focus is the student
If you are interested, then please contact Emma Preece at Axcis Education on 0117 373 6127.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Emma Preece
TELEPHONE: 0117 373 6127