Axcis Education are currently recruiting for a primary school in South Liverpool for a KS1 Teacher on a long-term basis.
Axcis is the leading supplier of special educational needs and disabilities (SEND) staff in England and Wales. We recruit SEND staff for mainstream schools and alternative provisions across England and Wales.
The position will be working with a KS1 class where there are a number of pupils with a range of SEND including children with Social, Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH) concerns and challenging behaviour.
- Plan and teach engaging and interactive lessons
- Monitor and manage the behaviour of the children
- Liaise with parents and other teachers
- QTS Qualification
- Recent and relevant experience of teaching within a primary school environment, ideally within KS1
- Previous experience of working with SEMH or similar SEND such as challenging behaviour
- Good knowledge of behaviour management techniques
- The ability to create and maintain positive relationships with pupils and staff
- Must be patient, caring and have the ability to remain calm in situations
Salary and Benefits
- Excellent rates of pay depending on experience.
- Access to in house training such as Team Teach, Makaton and many more.
If you are interested, then please contact Nick Passmore at Axcis Education on 0151 448 2810.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Nick Passmore
TELEPHONE: 0151 448 2810