Core Subject Teachers Required! | West Midlands | SEN Teacher Jobs
Axcis Education are currently seeking maths, science and english teachers to teach up to GCSE level at a PRU in Walsall. A subject specialism will be viewed highly, however in depth knowledge across the board is essential. The role is due to commence immediately and will span for a minimum of twelve teaching weeks.
Ideal applicants will:
- Have QTS status or be experienced maths instructors
- Have experience in working in challenging behaviour settings (an in date Team Teach qualification will be viewed as a positive)
- Be able to encourage participation in the classroom
During the role you will be:
- Teaching both KS3 and KS4 and will be working towards GCSE or entry level qualifications
- Responsible for the planning, marking and assessment of work
- Helping with the reintegration of students back into mainstream
This child focused role really requires a special member of staff who can both help students achieve both academically but also realise the importance of developing social skills. Due to the long term nature of the placement you will be rewarded by our highest rate of pay and access to CPD opportunities such as Team Teach.
If you are interested, then please contact Helen Batchelor at Axcis Education on 0800 107 0459 or 01216 477386.
Axcis is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Sarah Kelsey
TELEPHONE: 01216 477386