Science Teacher needed in Hackney | London - East | SEN Teacher Jobs
Details: Axcis is working with a vibrant SEND secondary school in Hackney to recruit a science teacher to in September
This is a full time role, the hours are 8:30 to 4:30. It is for a long term role with the potential to become permanent.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has experience within SEND and is looking to further their career as a teacher, to support students in their academic years. If you are dedicate in assisting students with a supportive education. Y
- UK QTS
- DBS on update service is ideal or able to get a new one.
- Experience with ASD/ complex needs/ down syndrome/ Asperger
- Qualification in science/ teaching science
- Alternative communication skills is ideal but not essential.
- Working with a small class of 10 to 15 students in a classroom. (with the assistance of 3-4 teaching assistant)
- Monitor their learning progress.
- Lesson planning.
If you are interested, then please contact Audrey Wagaba at Axcis Education on 020 7580 2956.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Audrey Wagaba
TELEPHONE: 020 7580 2956