JOB TITLE / ROLE:
ASD Teacher for Independent Special School, Southam, Warwickshire - Warwickshire - Role: SEN Teacher Jobs
Axcis Education are seeking a qualified teacher for a long term ASD teaching position in Southam, Warwickshire.
£120-£150 per day
Our client is an independent special school who cater primarily for pupils with ASD. They currently have 4 classes but due to demand and referrals they are opening a 5th class.
The post carries the following responsibilities :
- Leading the learning of your designated class group within the agreed curricular practice of the school
- Adherence to all working protocols as agreed and published in your handbook
- Ensuring all activities for your class are risk assessed appropriately with full awareness of any safeguarding issues
- Planning, implementing, monitoring, recording and reviewing for the progress of your class members according to PLP/Statement requirements
- Attending all meetings as required under direction of Headteacher.
- Contributing to whole school planning
- Completion of PLPs as required
This is a fantastic opportunity and we welcome all teachers to call for more details.
This is a temporary position.
If you are interested, then please contact Tracey McCabe at Axcis Education on 0800 107 0459 or 01216 477386 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Axcis is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Tracey McCabe
TELEPHONE: 01216 477386