Making the move to the UK is a good way to expand on your previous teaching experience while being only a short flight or train ride away from the rest of Europe.
We can provide our overseas teachers with advice on living and working in the UK – from how to apply for QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) to registering with doctors and dentists, to applying for a NI number and opening a bank account.  We have all the necessary links and resources to offer you support with your relocation.

Unfortunately we are unable to assist candidates in securing the right to work in the UK.  We will only be able to advise you on relocating once you have secured your visa and have an idea of when you might be arriving in the UK.
What do you need to apply for teaching positions in the UK?
These are the basic requirements but there are additional documents that will be needed. Please contact us for further details.
  • A UK recognised teaching qualification.
  • UK QTS (you can apply for this online before arriving in the UK).
  • 2 x proof of identification (passport, birth certificate, driving licence).
  • Proof of your right to work in the UK.
  • References.
  • A police check from your home country (or any other country in which you have resided for 3 months or more).
  • Proof of address.
  • An up-to-date CV.