P46, Feedback form etc
Specific information for those from...
Weekly Payroll Work out how much you should be paid
All teachers working through Axcis are paid on a weekly basis. Timesheets must be with us at the latest by Monday at 6pm in order for you to be paid on Friday for the previous weeks work. It is the teacher's responsibility to ensure that the timesheet is received by the Axcis Payroll department. Please call 0800 107 9900 and ask for Stacey H after you have faxed over your time sheet to ensure it has reached us safe and sound in order to avoid any problems with your pay.
How to complete your time sheet
It's vital, if we're to process timesheets promptly and efficiently, that you adhere to the following procedures. If time sheets are completed incorrectly, it may result in inaccurate invoicing or your pay being delayed. The following is an example of a timesheet:
Please ensure that all sections are completed and that only days/hours actually worked are included and totalled.
Submission of timesheets
- A timesheet is to be completed for each school you work at.
- Please make sure that you get you timesheet signed before leaving the school.
- Fax tmesheets to 0800 107 9904
- Late timesheets = Late pay
Should you not have a National Insurance number, please contact your local office of the Contributions Agency listed in the telephone directory. If you're exempt from National Insurance, or pay the reduced rate, please forward your exemption card with your first timesheet.
Methods of Payment
- Payment is made weekly in arrears direct to your bank of building society. If you don't have a bank or building society account, please ensure that you open one.
- Your pay slip will be forwarded by post to your home address if you are paid PAYE. If paid through 3rd party they will send you your payslip ...
£150 Referral Scheme
Once you have registered with Axcis you are eligible for our £150 referral scheme. This means that if you introduce a teacher to us who then work for 20 days for Axcis, we will pay £150 into your bank account. You can introduce as many teachers as you like. The sky's the limit! For more information please see our refer a friend page.
Please call Axcis on freephone 0800 107 9900