Youth Worker - Guildford | Surrey | SEN TA Jobs
Axcis Education are currently recruiting for a Youth Worker to support students with Special Educational Needs at a college located in Guildford. As a Youth Worker you will be required to support students with learning difficulties and/or disabilities, and tutors to ensure the delivery of an effective programme of further education.
Details of the role:
- Supporting students with Special Educational Needs
- Behaviour management
- Supporting college tutors to deliver education programme
- Encouraging students to demonstrate appropriate social skills and behaviour in public settings
- Helping build students' confidence and motivation
- Assisting with medical and personal care when necessary and providing physical support where needed
- Full time and part time positions available
- Immediate start
- Flexibility will be afforded where necessary
If you are interested, then please contact Jessica Tester at Axcis Education on 020 7580 2956.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Jessica Tester
TELEPHONE: 020 7580 2956