Teaching Assistant required for primary school in Newham | London - East | SEN TA Jobs
JOB TITLE / ROLE:
Teaching Assistant required for primary school in Newham - London - East - Role: SEN TA Jobs
Primary School in Newham seeking a teaching assistant to support a non-verbal students with Autism.
One of our lovely primary schools in Newham require a pro-active and committed SEND Teaching Assistant to start a long term position immediately!
The student is in year 4; Non verbal with Autism but they have a lot of understanding.
You will be required to support students with Autism on a 1-1 and group work basis.
This position will be full time with a prompt start time of 8am. There may also be a chance for the right teaching assistant to go permanent.
If you are able to start on immediately AND able to fully commit to the position from now till at least July and have the following, please apply now!
- Experience supporting primary students with Autism
- Available full-time Monday to Friday at 8am-4pm
- Experience supporting non-verbal ASD students.
- Experience or knowledge of PECS
- Able to provide a fun and interactive environment for the students.
- Able to fully commit till at least July 2018.
- Have a real passion for supporting SEND students; see it more than just a job.
If you are interested, then please contact Camelia Meade at Axcis Education on 020 7580 2956 OR reply to this email with your interest.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Camelia Meade
TELEPHONE: 020 7580 2956