Teaching Assistant - PRU - West London | London - West | SEN TA Jobs
JOB TITLE / ROLE:
Teaching Assistant - PRU - West London - London - West - Role: SEN TA Jobs
A highly successful Pupil Referral Unit (PRU) in West London is looking for a Teaching Assistant to join their team on a full time basis. You will be providing general support to both KS3 and KS4 classes across a wide range of subjects.
The ideal candidate should:
- Have previous experience in a PRU environment or have worked extensively with learners with SEMH (social, emotional and mental health needs)
- Have an enhanced DBS or willing to apply for a new one
- Have excellent spoken and written English as students work towards GSCE English exams
- Demonstrate excellent morals and values to be a role model for disadvantaged young males
- Be confident in dealing with challenging behaviour
It would also be advantageous if you already hold a Team Teach certificate, but this is not a necessity as training can be provided.
If you are interested then please email your CV in the first instance to email@example.com.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Martin Keddie
TELEPHONE: 020 7580 2956