Teaching assistant needed for a special school in Brent to start immediately.! | London - NW | SEN TA Jobs
JOB TITLE / ROLE:
Teaching assistant needed for a special school in Brent to start immediately.! - London - NW - Role: SEN TA Jobs
A lovely special school based in Brent are looking for a teaching assistant to support students with Autism to join their school.
The role would be supporting primary children with Autism from reception to Key stage 1.
The ideal teaching assistant would have:
- Previous experience working with Autism ideally within a special school environment.
- Able to work in small groups of 6-8 students.
- Primary experience
- At least 3 months experience supporting students with ASC - Autism Spectrum Condition
- Personal care experience or willingness.
- Experience supporting verbal and non-verbal students.
- Looking for a real challenge.
This will be a full time role commencing immediately.
Interviews and trial days taking place now. If you are looking for a great new role please apply today!
If you are interested, then please contact Camelia Meade at Axcis Education on 020 7580 2956 and forward your current CV to Camelia@axcis.co.uk
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Camelia Meade
TELEPHONE: 020 7580 2956