Support Workers required immediately in East London! | London - East | SEN TA Jobs
JOB TITLE / ROLE:
Support Workers required immediately in East London! - London - East - Role: SEN TA Jobs
Axcis are currently supporting a number of residential and special schools in Newham, Tower Hamlets, Waltham Forest and Hackney with their assistance for support workers to support their students with a range of needs including autism, downs Syndrome, complex needs, personal care, wheelchair users and mental health difficulties.
These positions will be to support students from KS1 - KS5 (primary and secondary students) depending on your experience and suitable skill-set for the role.
As a support worker you will have had over 3 months experience supporting either children or adults with various disabilities within either a school or care environment.
Ideal care workers will have:
- A willingness to adapt to a school environment with transferable skills gained from a care background.
- Able to act as a learning support worker when not undertaking the role of a care worker.
- Able to undertake personal care.
- Able to support students on a 1-1 or group work basis.
- Bring a positive and joyous personality to a school environment - a real can-do attitude!
- Motivate and commit to supporting students with various special needs.
If you are a care worker currently seeking short term or long term work within a school or residential environment and have experience supporting students with any of the following - please apply now!
- Asperger's / Autism / Cerebral Palsy / Downs syndrome / Complex needs
- Dyspraxia / Epilepsy / Global Delay / Manuel Handling / Medical needs
- Mental Health / Personal care
- Residential experience
- Speech and Language
- Team Teach qualified
If you are interested, then please contact Camelia Meade at Axcis Education on 020 7580 2956.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Camelia Meade
TELEPHONE: 020 7580 2956