SEND Teaching Assistant- North London | London - North | SEN TA Jobs
JOB TITLE / ROLE:
SEND Teaching Assistant- North London - London - North - Role: SEN TA Jobs
Are you a recent graduate?
An outstanding Secondary school are looking for a SEND TA to start immediately.
This is a secondary school, and caters for those children on the Autistic spectrum, with Asperger's, Downs Syndrome, SLD and Complex Needs.
The right candidate will;
- Have proven experience working with children, ideally from a SEN or care background
- Be degree qualified or recently graduated
- Have previous experience in supporting pupils with Behavioural, Emotional and Social Difficulties
- Be able to think on their feet whilst being adaptable to different situations as well as being dedicated to each individual pupils needs
- Overall be a team player, positive, reliable and have a proactive approach to excel in a challenging environment
If you feel you have the correct attributes and experience for this role, then please register your details on the Axcis website.
If you are interested, then please contact Simi Padda at Axcis Education on 020 7580 2956.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Simi Padda
TELEPHONE: 020 7580 2956