SEND Teaching Assistant - ASD AND EBD - January 2018! | London - East | SEN TA Jobs
JOB TITLE / ROLE:
SEND Teaching Assistant - ASD AND EBD - January 2018! - London - East - Role: SEN TA Jobs
One of our lovely primary schools in Newham require two pro-active and committed SEND Teaching Assistant's to start an immediate long term position..
You will be required to support students at KS1 - KS2 with Autism and challenging behaviour on a 1-1 and group work basis. This position will be full time with a prompt start time of 8.30am. There may also be a chance for the right candidate to go permanent.
If you have the following, please apply now!
- Experience supporting students with Autism and challenging behaviour
- Experience working with KS1-KS2 primary students.
- Able to provide a fun and interactive environment for the students.
- Able to fully commit to a long term booking from now.
- Have a real passion for supporting SEND students; see it more than just a job.
If you are interested, then please contact Camelia Meade at Axcis Education on 020 7580 2956.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Camelia Meade
TELEPHONE: 020 7580 2956