SEND Teacher | Orpington | Immediate start - Long term | Kent | SEN Teacher Jobs
JOB TITLE / ROLE:
SEND Teacher | Orpington | Immediate start - Long term - Kent - Role: SEN Teacher Jobs
Axcis are currently seeking a dedicated primary teacher with knowledge of children experiencing Social Emotional Mental Health and complex difficulties, for an on going position in Orpington commencing as soon as possible.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Experience teaching students in Key Stages 2,3&4
- A comprehensive understanding of SEMH
- A passion for working with complex difficulties and challenging behaviour
- Ability to plan and write schemes of work and monitor the progress of students
- Available to work on a long term basis
This position is full time and initially on a temporary basis, with scope for becoming permanent for the ideal person.
If you are interested, then please contact Jessica Tester at Axcis Education on 020 7580 2956.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Jessica Tester
TELEPHONE: 020 7580 2956