SEND TA | Greater Manchester | SEN TA Jobs
Axcis have an exciting opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic and committed teaching assistant to work for one of our special educational needs schools, who are based in Manchester, in various positions starting in as soon as possible.
The school has pupils aged 4-19 years, and caters for those children on the Autistic spectrum, with Asperger's, SLD, MLD and complex needs.
There are positions to work with both primary and secondary pupils. The teaching assistant will be required to support pupils in small groups as well as 1:1.
The right candidate will;
- Have proven experience working with children, ideally from a SEN or care background
- Possess good knowledge of behavioural management strategies
- Have previous experience with Asperger's, SLD, MLD and complex needs, either would be beneficial
- Must be comfortable with assisting with personal hygiene
- Overall be positive, reliable and have a proactive approach to excel in a challenging environment
This is a full time role and so commitment from Monday to Friday is essential. If you feel you have the right attributes for this role, please contact me today.
If you are interested, then please contact Sarah Akers at Axcis Education on 0161 413 6043.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Sarah Akers
TELEPHONE: 0161 413 6043