SEND TA Autism Manchester | Greater Manchester | SEN TA Jobs
JOB TITLE / ROLE:
SEND TA Autism Manchester - Greater Manchester - Role: SEN TA Jobs
SEND Teaching Assistant with experinece with Autism
We have an exciting opportunity to work within a primary school based in Manchester.
Axcis Education are looking for people with experience of working within Special Educational Needs and proven experience supporting children with Autism and Asperger's Syndrome.
As an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant we want to use your understanding and compassion to support a student with ASD on a 1:1 basis.
As an experienced SEND Teaching Assistant you will have will have strong key skills.
Requirements of the role include:
* Experienced within a similar role intervention and 1:1 teaching assistance.
* Provide positive praise and encouragement for each child.
* Understanding of Every Child Matters
* The ability to build and develop positive relationships with staff and students
* A flexible and patient approach when working with young people
* Strong behaviour management
If you are interested, then please contact Sarah Akers at Axcis Education on 0161 413 6043.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Sarah Akers
TELEPHONE: 0161 413 6043