SENCO required | West Midlands | SEN Therapist Jobs
Axcis Education are urgently seeking a SENCO to fulfil a part time, three day per week position to commence on the 13th April. The role is non-teaching and your main responsibilities will be overviewing SEND, completing paperwork, meeting parents and liaising with outside agencies.
The school is a 2 form entry primary school in the Northfield area of Birmingham so it offers excellent transport links.
- Post is based in Birmingham
- Mainstream Primary School
- Start Date after Easter holidays
- Part time position
- Competitive daily rates
To apply for this position you must have:
- References to cover the last 2 years with no gaps
- UK work experience
- A current DBS
In return Axcis Education provides:
- A dedicated consultant who will support you through your career
- Access to training such as ; Team Teach, Autism Awareness, Mental Health & Challenging Behaviour
- Invitations to events ran by NAS, NASEN, NAHT, SSAT
- 24 hour on call phone
If you are interested, then please contact Helen Batchelor at Axcis Education on 0800 107 0459 or 01216 477386.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Helen Batchelor
TELEPHONE: 01216 477386