SEN Teacher | West Midlands | SEN Teacher Jobs
Axcis Education are working with a primary school in the Dudley area and they have a number of pupils on the ASD spectrum. The pupils require a full time teacher who has experience of teaching autistic pupils who are all on different levels and range in ability.
The successful applicant must have experience of teaching pupils on the autistic spectrum and a proven track record of reintegration. You will have your own classroom and full TA support from permanent members of staff who are currently working with the pupils .
To apply you must have :
* Experience of teaching low level primary aged pupils
* Understanding of autism
* Experience of planning and preparing for pupils with mixed abilities
* Good understanding of IEPS
* Knowledge of outside agencies that you will be working with weekly
* A current DBS
* Eligibility to reside in the UK
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* References spanning the last 2 years
In return you will receive :
* Excellent rates of pay
* A dedicated consultant
* Access to a our bespoke training courses
* A 24 hour service
So for more details please call Axcis today!
If you are interested, then please contact Shauna McCabe at Axcis Education on 0800 107 0459 or 01216 477386.
Axcis is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Shauna McCabe
TELEPHONE: 01216 477386