Residential Support Workers needed in Frome for a post 16 ASD college | Somerset | SEN TA Jobs
JOB TITLE / ROLE:
Residential Support Workers needed in Frome for a post 16 ASD college - Somerset - Role: SEN TA Jobs
Axcis are currently seeking residential support workers (including waking night staff) to support young people with high functioning ASD and Asperger's in the Frome area. This role is available on both a temporary ad-hoc and permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of supporting young people or adults in residential care (or experience of supporting young people in the community or in schools)
- Have experience or knowledge of ASD and Asperger's
- Have a current DBS check or one on the online update service
- Be flexible with regards to shift patterns- day, evening and weekend shifts are available
The setting can offer:
- Continued professional development
- A friendly, supportive team
- Career progression
If you are interested, then please contact Emma Preece at Axcis Education on 0117 373 6127.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Emma Preece
TELEPHONE: 0117 373 6127