Qualified Teacher for general cover | Worcestershire | Secondary Teacher Jobs
Axcis Education are working in partnership with a large school in the Worcestershire area that caters for pupils with behavioral difficulties, low levels of ability and other special educational needs. As a general cover teacher you will be required to cover subjects across the board, utilising lesson plans left by current teachers. This post is due to commence in September and is part time initially but could lead to a full time role for the right candidate.
To apply for this role you must have:
* QTS status or be an experienced instructor
* The ability to easily build rapport with students and staff
* Flexibility and be able to deliver lessons at short notice
* References covering the last 2 years
* Eligibility to reside in the UK
If you are interested, then please contact Helen Batchelor at Axcis Education on 0800 107 0459 or 01216 477386.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Helen Batchelor
TELEPHONE: 01216 477386