Primary school in Bexley looking for an LSA to support a year 2 child with ASD- Temp to Perm | London - SE | SEN TA Jobs
JOB TITLE / ROLE:
Primary school in Bexley looking for an LSA to support a year 2 child with ASD- Temp to Perm - London - SE - Role: SEN TA Jobs
A mainstream primary school located in Bexleyheath are looking for a temp to perm LSA to support a pupil in year 2 who is on the autistic spectrum. The pupil is 7 years old and although hasn't been formally diagnosed with ASD, displays a lot of characteristics associated with ASD and has had an EHCP come through.
Information on the pupil :
- In year 2
- Displays challenging behaviour at times
- Will get on with work if engaged but doesn't understand why they have to attend school
- Needs constant engaging in their school work
- Is a runner at times
- May hit and bite but not all the time and not as violent
- Very easy to calm down if done correctly
- Needs the curriculum to be adapted to their needs
- Needs an LSA who is quick on their feet and has experience
This is a full time position starting when the right person has been appointed.
Trial days and interviews are taking place ASAP.
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 4pm.
Pay ranges from £65 to £80 per day.
If you are interested please let me know.
If you are interested, then please contact Tessa Ejehu at Axcis Education on 020 7580 2956.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Tessa Ejehu
TELEPHONE: 020 7580 2956