Teaching Assistant For PT role | London - SW | SEN TA Jobs
JOB TITLE / ROLE:
Teaching Assistant For PT role - London - SW - Role: SEN TA Jobs
Looking for your next challenge in SEND then this is the perfect role for you
Axcis are working with a school in Merton to find a highly motivated and passionate teaching assistant to work with the SENCO department for students in Key Stage 3-5. You will be working with students with ASD, Down syndrome and ADHD.
This is a part time role; the hours are 8:30 to 3:30
Your role will involve:
- Working with students on a 1:1 basis
- Assisting with small group sessions
- Assisting with behavioural management
- Monitoring the progress of the student.
- Assisting the teacher to prepare the class before each lesson
The ideal candidate will have some experience with special needs children; we are looking for someone who is self-motivated and able to work under pressure. You must have a level 3 Qualification in teaching assistant or care support worker or a qualification that is an equivalent to this. If you are a creative person and feel you have a supportive work ethic then this is the role for.
- Additional training is offered at a discounted price
- Invitations to supportive seminars that cover SEND
- You will be working with a supportive team, that will train you on the job
- References will be provided if needed.
- Flexible working hours
If you are interested, then please contact Audrey Wagaba at Axcis Education on 020 7580 2956.
Axcis is an equal opportunities employer. The company is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All staff will be subject to our stringent vetting procedures, which include an enhanced DBS, full work history, references and a face-to-face interview.
View the disclaimer
CONTACT: Audrey Wagaba
TELEPHONE: 020 7580 2956